By default when you add a new Unifi Access Point to your UniFi Controller, it will be adopted to the default site. If you want to move the access point to another site, you can do so by carrying out the following steps below:
- Login to your Unifi Controller ( usually https://localhost:8443/manage/ )
- Select the site where your Unifi access point is located ( in this case, default )
- Find the Access Point you want to move to another site, click on its mac address ( highlighted in blue ) and open the Properties tab
- Select Configuration and go to the “Forget this AP / Move” section
- Select the new site where you want to place this specific Unifi access point
- After 30-40 seconds the access point should now be adopted in its new site
Having problems configuring your Ubiquit Unifi Access Points? Feel free to leave a comment below or call our office on 016877185 for further assistance.