By default, Panasonic have disabled the web interface of the KX-UT VoIP phones.
To enable the web interface follow the steps below:
- Power on phone
- Wait for to be fully operational
- Press the Setting Button on your handset
- Enter #534 using the keypad
- Scroll down to Embedded Web and set it to On
- Press Enter.
The web interface should now be enabled.
You will now be able to navigate to the web interface by entering the IP address of the KX-UT into your web browser.
To find the IP address of the KX-UT device:
- Press the Setting Button
- Scroll to Information Display
- Press Enter and scroll to IP Address.
- Press Enter again – this will display the IP address of the unit.
The default login is admin as the username and adminpass as the password. Please ensure that you change this to a more secure login as soon as possible.
The web interface will close down again after 30 minutes or if three consecutive unsuccessful login attempts are made.