Having problems accessing the Change of Ownership on the Motortrans.ie website? Try the following steps below and leave a comment with your result.
- Uninstall all old versions of Java
- Update to the latest version of Mozilla Firefox – check https://www.mozilla.com
- Update to the latest version of Java – check https://www.java.com
- Make sure your certificate is located in C:\ROS\RosCerts
- Make sure your certificate is up to date and active!
- Ensure there is a text file with the same name as the cert – for example, cert.p12 and cert.txt
- Check the text file – it should contain “certF”
Motortrans.ie still not working? Leave a comment or contact our office on 016877185 for further support.
I took your advice and it works!! Thank you…..can’t believe that ROS/Motortrans didn’t inform us that their motortrans certs now work with updated Java….Happy Days!
No problem Dee – their system is a strange one alright 🙂
I have tried to do change of ownership this morning and it is letting me do it right up to being 100% complete but it wont let me into last page to print confirmation so transaction is not actually going through….any suggestions please what could still be wrong.
Yes – this will happen on a private sale I believe but there is a fix – feel free to give us a call on 016877185 and I’ll go through it with you over the phone