Email is the first line of contact for most businesses and is an essential method of communication. Not only does it need to be accessible anytime, anywhere, but it also needs to be secure and most importantly, reliable.
Microsoft Exchange Online helps deliver the enterprise email solution that your company demands, with the reliablity that your employees need to perform.
Really Good Business provide the Setup, provisioning, ongoing maintenance and upgrades of your Exchange Server infrastructure, so you don’t have to.
Some Advantages of Exchange Online
Simply put, moving your email services to Microsoft Exchange Online gives you all of the advantages of messaging, with none of the administrative burden. Moving your messaging to the cloud isn’t scary or difficult.
In fact, our experienced engineers make it simple and fast, with virtually no down time. When you use Microsoft Exchange Online with Really Good Business, you’ll have greater advantages, including:
- Anytime, anywhere email, contacts and calendar access for all your staff
- Built-in redundancy for peak performance
- No costly infrastructure setup or maintenance costs
- No extra hardware or software to purchase
- Predictable budget that scales with you
Features & Benefits
- 50GB to mailbox per user
- Shared calendar, contacts, and tasks
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Browser-based Outlook Web Access gives you access while away from your desk
- Virus/spam filtering via Microsoft Forefront Online Security for Exchange
- Push e-mail, calendar, contacts with GAL integration and tasks for nearly every smartphone or tablet, including iPhone and Android
- Built-in business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities
- 99.9% scheduled uptime with financially backed service level agreements
- HTTPS connections to help keep Internet access more secure
- 24/7 Web form and phone-based Tier-2 support for IT administrators
- Sign In application for single sign-on capability
- Directory Synchronization tool to synchronize on-premise and Microsoft Online Active Directory directory service
- Email coexistence enables customers to maintain both on-premises Exchange Server mailboxes and Exchange Online mailboxes in an integrated email environment
- Migration tools to help move your current mailbox data into the online environment
Interested in a quote? Call us now on 0818 288 500 or drop us an email on email@example.com