Cloud computing is the future of technology and will help your business to run more efficiently and effectively. Cloud computing solutions enable you to manage your IT requirements using resources via the Internet rather than through a local computer or server.
Cloud computing offers
- Greater accessibility – you can access your systems from anywhere using PC’s, laptops or mobile devices, useful if you have multiple sites.
- Increased flexibility – as your company grows, so can your Cloud. Add and reduce resources as required and only pay for what you use.
- Lower support costs – Cloud-based systems often require less support as the infrastructure provider often includes this as part of the service.
- Reduced capital expenditure – there is no need to invest in server hardware and or software.
- Green computing – the difference in energy used from one server and one Cloud platform (both with 10 users) can save up to €750 per year in electricity.
We are committed to offering a range of cloud computing solutions to suit every need. Whether your focus is cost, security, flexibility or functionality, we will provide you with the very best solution for your business needs.
Microsoft Cloud Computing Specialists
With Microsoft Office collaboration and productivity tools delivered through the cloud, everyone can work together easily with anywhere access to email, web conferencing, documents, and calendars. It includes business-class security and is backed by Microsoft. Whether you are a small business or multinational enterprise, Office 365 offers plans designed to fit your organization’s unique needs.
If you need high availability dedicated servers for mission critical web and applications, our server solutions match your needs. We design and manage complete clustering, replication and load balancing environments offering full business continuity.
Virtual Desktop & SaaS
Hosted secure virtual desktops. These secure, highly available solutions are accessible from almost any Internet enabled device, allowing your users to be mobile, instantly scalable and free from the costly upgrade and maintenance of traditional, hardware based IT solutions keeping your company up to date year on year.
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is anywhere access to email, documents, contacts, and calendars so you’re always up-to-date. It’s familiar Microsoft productivity applications your team already uses. It’s business-class security and reliability. It’s IT control and efficiency delivered to fit your organization’s unique needs. And it’s an all in one pay-as-you-go service with an affordable price. But that’s just the beginning.
Looking for more information on the above? Call our office now on 016877185.
Leave A Comment